Registration is needed to post to this forum.
By PizzaBox
I've heard that Patton's team is the one that will be going to the Brick. Any know if there's any truth to this?
By RumourMill
PizzaBox wrote:I've heard that Patton's team is the one that will be going to the Brick. Any know if there's any truth to this?

Yes and no. Here's why I say this. Similarly to the GTHL, some of the players that will be offered to go have already been selected or are heavy favourites. Having said that, tryouts will be held for the final team and players will be selected following those skates.

So to say that TB Patton's team is the team that's going to go to the Brick is not entirely accurate. There may be players from that team that will end up going; however, certainly not the whole team. Don't forget that there are two other Bulldog teams, each with skilled kids. It would be very shortsighted of the coaching staff not to cherry pick the best players. Once those players are selected, then they will be practising weekly or at an increasing frequency leading up to the tournament.

Hope this helps.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...