Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By Guest
Lots of kids. Way more than what I think is allowed on an ice surface...

I counted 40 kids maybe with 7 or 8 goalies.

Nuts.
By Guest
Well there it is folks.... an email has just been sent out to the people who paid $100 for a TB Brick "tryout" skate. The gist of the email is that some commitments have been made but that "many spots in all positions are still available and opened for the evaluation skate in December".

Here's my issue: why did they call this a tryout if they are still going to be "watching some exciting hockey during the season" and have another "tryout" in December?

Pure money grab and complete nonsense. Why have this skate at all? What did it give them other than money???
By Guest
Guest wrote:Well there it is folks.... an email has just been sent out to the people who paid $100 for a TB Brick "tryout" skate. The gist of the email is that some commitments have been made but that "many spots in all positions are still available and opened for the evaluation skate in December".

Here's my issue: why did they call this a tryout if they are still going to be "watching some exciting hockey during the season" and have another "tryout" in December?

Pure money grab and complete nonsense. Why have this skate at all? What did it give them other than money???

Why not just watch games and tournaments ... and then have a tryout in December? wtf.
By Guest
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Well there it is folks.... an email has just been sent out to the people who paid $100 for a TB Brick "tryout" skate. The gist of the email is that some commitments have been made but that "many spots in all positions are still available and opened for the evaluation skate in December".

Why not just watch games and tournaments ... and then have a tryout in December? wtf.

This is why:

via GIPHY

Become a member and ditch the ads...