Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By car
There's a lot of chatter about the AAA 2017 year for the 2008 birth year. I'm wondering if the same is holding true for the AA teams. Do you think that the coaches have already been selected or teams assigned? I'm curious about the DM AA team.
By Guest
car wrote:There's a lot of chatter about the AAA 2017 year for the 2008 birth year. I'm wondering if the same is holding true for the AA teams. Do you think that the coaches have already been selected or teams assigned? I'm curious about the DM AA team.

Not as clear for the A and AA but I heard that the DM AA team is going to be coached by the Tier 2 DM coach. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to you to decide. Talk to parents.
By Guest
Guest wrote:
car wrote:There's a lot of chatter about the AAA 2017 year for the 2008 birth year. I'm wondering if the same is holding true for the AA teams. Do you think that the coaches have already been selected or teams assigned? I'm curious about the DM AA team.

Not as clear for the A and AA but I heard that the DM AA team is going to be coached by the Tier 2 DM coach. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to you to decide. Talk to parents.

Didn't the DM team disintegrate? Just sayin.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...