Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By 2008observer
Guest wrote:Any prediction on TH DDB game?

Nobody expects TH to do well so there's no pressure on them.... everyone expects DDB to be a top team so there's pressure on them.

Unless the coaches are good and can hide their emotions, the kids will feel/not feel pressure.

Ultimately, I think DDB will win this first game.

That was my long-winded answer.
By 2008observer
bottle wrote:
Guest wrote:Any prediction on TH DDB game?

DDB should've won.... TH could've won.

There are clearly some gaps that need to be filled here.
By Guest
Lots of rumours going around re: the DB player who came from Montreal. Some say kids dad is crazy as hell and DB gave them the boot. Some say they simply don't like DB and are trying unsuccessfully to get thier realese.

Some say kid going to DDB... others TH.

Also hearing kids dad has left scorched earth in Montreal and Boston on his way here. All of it rumour so who knows.
By Guest
Guest wrote:Lots of rumours going around re: the DB player who came from Montreal. Some say kids dad is crazy as hell and DB gave them the boot. Some say they simply don't like DB and are trying unsuccessfully to get thier realese.

Also hearing kids dad has left scorched earth in Montreal and Boston on his way here. All of it rumour so who knows.

Thanks. Isn't this player a major part of the DB team's offense though?
By Guest
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Lots of rumours going around re: the DB player who came from Montreal. Some say kids dad is crazy as hell and DB gave them the boot. Some say they simply don't like DB and are trying unsuccessfully to get thier realese.

Thanks. Isn't this player a major part of the DB team's offense though?

If we're talking about the same player, yes, he is exceptionally talented.
By Guest123
If everything I heard is 50% true good luck to his new team.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...