Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By Guest
If you have questions, dont rely on a stupid hockey forum, call the organization. This line of questioning is just someone stirring the pot and fanning the flames of an old grudge.
By RumourMill
Guest wrote:If you have questions, dont rely on a stupid hockey forum, call the organization. This line of questioning is just someone stirring the pot and fanning the flames of an old grudge.

What line of questioning? I think what is being said here is completely accurate.

I will agree with you that the "Is this T" comment is most likely targeted at someone and they probably know who they are. I have no clue what T actually is.
By RumourMill
*** that should've said: "who" T actually is... not "what". I'm assuming the individual who posted that is referring to another human.
By Guest
Call the organization and ask. A previous poster had already mentioned who the coach is.
By Guest
To the poster questioning who will be coaching the TM: MB from the 2007 group will be coaching the TM. Anyone who says otherwise has no clue what they're talking about.
By Guest
If you "still have questions" about the TM then you are not as plugged in as you think or want people to perceive. So you stir the pot. Let me guess, your kid is "number one" on his WD team, DS has given you an offer and now you are trying to decide what to do because you don't want to commit too early because you don't have a TM offer. Or do you? Maybe?

TM is the biggest draw in the GTHL followed by JRC. Those two teams will have line-ups of wannabes. Undoubtedly, no matter who you 'commit' to, you will be at those two teams' skates just to give little Nextzky one last chance.
By Guest
Guest wrote:If you "still have questions" about the TM then you are not as plugged in as you think or want people to perceive. So you stir the pot. Let me guess, your kid is "number one" on his WD team, DS has given you an offer and now you are trying to decide what to do because you don't want to commit too early because you don't have a TM offer. Or do you? Maybe?

TM is the biggest draw in the GTHL followed by JRC. Those two teams will have line-ups of wannabes. Undoubtedly, no matter who you 'commit' to, you will be at those two teams' skates just to give little Nextzky one last chance.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions and no one can control how they are perceived.
By 2008observer
I've been reading this thread in recent days and I'm not sure what the issue is. I don't think anyone is contesting the fact that TM and JRC are huge names and parents flock to those organizations.

Clearly both the TM and JRC teams have coaches in place and are actively recruiting... and with that comes disgruntled parents. Why? Because calls that they were expecting are not coming in or because they are asking for things that are simply not realistic.

If a parent can't deal with this then they should step back and consider non-competitive (or slightly less competitive) hockey. Same can be true for a coach: if they can't deal with disgruntled parents or with people asking questions (or stirring the pot... or whatever) then they shouldn't be coaching.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...