Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By Guest
Guest wrote:Apparently he is a wonderful coach with a wealth of experience. He does have experience with this age level.

To me when I hear "apparently" it means you have no idea.

I've heard first hand that he's an average coach with A LOT on the go.
By Guest
Guest wrote:TRW team is getting firmed up this week.

... firmed up ... I know of a few who have already told the coach "no thanks".
By Guest
One team that has undoubtedly been firmed up are the JRC. Those guys are going to be head and shoulders above any team in the AAA, including the TM.
By RumourMill
Floor is definitely rumbling but the stampede is starting. This is to be expected in the year before AAA... around this time. WD have (as I'm sure other teams have) made offers to parents for their son/daughter to play in the following year. I doubt that coaches will wait past November to make offers to parents of kids they really want on their team.
By hews
RumourMill wrote:Floor is definitely rumbling but the stampede is starting. This is to be expected in the year before AAA... around this time. WD have (as I'm sure other teams have) made offers to parents for their son/daughter to play in the following year. I doubt that coaches will wait past November to make offers to parents of kids they really want on their team.

One thing is for sure, there are no sure bets. Still have questions about TM: who's the coach/assistant coach(es)...? which players are actually going...? etc.................
  Become a member and ditch the ads...