Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By Guest
So we've had this coach on our team since the Tyke years and I'm wondering how typical or atypical it would be to see him follow the team to minor Atom, Atom, and so on... Coach is OK, but sometimes change is good!!
By Guest
If the coach is good and well connected in the organization, I don't think he'll be going anywhere. This is not atypical.
By myphone
Guest wrote:So we've had this coach on our team since the Tyke years and I'm wondering how typical or atypical it would be to see him follow the team to minor Atom, Atom, and so on... Coach is OK, but sometimes change is good!!

Why don't you change teams??
By qwerty0987
Guest wrote:So we've had this coach on our team since the Tyke years and I'm wondering how typical or atypical it would be to see him follow the team to minor Atom, Atom, and so on... Coach is OK, but sometimes change is good!!

Coaches are volunteers. If you want a change in coaching then volunteer. It's really not hard to get your certification. If your kid is in a competitive program and you want more development then offer to manage or get your coaching certification and offer to coach.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...