Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By Guest
Guest wrote:google..... "hockey coach to sue parent over remarks on hockey forum"

Thanks for that. When I was Googling I was getting information about a class action lawsuit against BMW (lol... I guess they have an N54 model).

Anyway, when I type in your Google terms, the first link is about Network 54 and dates back to 2014. Now, it is plausible that this legal action is taking this long; however, there's no mention of Minor Hockey Talk in there.

The moral of the story for me is: don't defame or insult coaches, players or parents (I also think that these are in the rules). It's nice to have the opportunity to talk about minor hockey again.
By minorhockey
Guest wrote:I don't know how to add the link on here

Hi there,

To add a link to a post, simply click on the "URL" button just above the text box:

When you click this button two url tags will appear like this:
Code: Select all[url][/url]

Just paste your link between the url tags and the link will be added to your post.
By Guest
Minor hockey Associations don't want their empire to come down thats why they have these sites shut down . These rules they have in place making children their property is ridiculous and people are getting fed up .
By Guest
Guest wrote:Minor hockey Associations don't want their empire to come down thats why they have these sites shut down . These rules they have in place making children their property is ridiculous and people are getting fed up .

Not sure how true that is. The other site is pretty brutal.
By dipper
Guest wrote:Careful what you write on the other board. Apparently police involved. IP addresses being pursued.

I wonder how you would know that Police are involved. I would find it really bizarre that resources would be spent investigating a postings pertaining to Minor Hockey. Also, it's all fine and dandy to get IP addresses from anonymous posters but to get the names of the individuals who used the IP is something else.

In the end, as long as you keep things respectful and don't lash out at anyone then things should be OK.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...